easycredit Auto Sales, Inc. is committed to respecting the individual privacy of consumers. In accordance with federal regulations, easycredit Auto Sales, Inc. is giving you this notice to tell you how we may use information about you or your account. This notice also advises you of your right to keep this information from being shared with other companies that are affiliated with easycredit Auto Sales, Inc. (affiliates) or other business associates (non-affiliates) under certain circumstances.
We obtain non-public personal information about you from the following sources: • Information we receive from you, such as information on applications or other forms, which may include your name, address, social security number, and income.
• Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others, such as your account balance and payment history.
• Information we receive from consumer reporting agencies, motor vehicle dealers, credit references, employers, insurance agencies, and insurance companies, such as your credit history, credit score, and information that we obtain to verify employment history or that insurance coverage is in place.
To provide you with superior service, inform you of product and service opportunities that may be of interest to you, or for other business purposes, we may share all of the information we collect, as described above. We may share non-public personal information about you with the following types of affiliates and nonaffiliated third parties:
• Financial service providers, such as mortgage bankers, credit card issuers, insurance companies, and insurance agents.
• Non-financial companies, such as manufacturers, motor vehicle dealers, retailers, direct marketers, telecommunications companies, airlines, and publishers.
• Others, such as educational institutions.
We may share all of the information we collect, as described above, with companies that perform marketing services on our behalf or with other financial institutions with whom we have joint marketing agreements. We may also share non-public personal information about you with affiliates and non-affiliates as permitted by law.
We may share the same kinds of information as described above about our former customers with the same types of third parties as described above. We may also share non-public personal information about former customers with affiliates and non-affiliates as permitted by law.
We restrict access to non-public personal information about you to our employees, agents, and subcontractors who need this information to provide products and services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your non-public personal information.
We strive to keep our records of our information about you accurate and up-to-date. If you tell us of an error, we will update our records promptly.
Secure Online Application
Our web site secures your information using SSL technology. Any web address starting with https:// will be encrypted before it is transmitted.
Change of Policy
Policies are subject to change. Any policies will be updated on this website and will replace all previous Policies.
Web Site Usage
While you may browse our website at anytime without disclosing private information. However, certain attributes of this website require us to collect personal information. By utilizing this website you agree to the terms of these policies.